Facilities Use & Rental
Download to Print the Indoor Facilities Rules and Agreement
Multi-Purpose Indoor Facility Rules and Agreement
Rules Created 12-2016
Problems or Damage:
By signing below, I agree to the following:
- I will respect the needs of others in sharing space within the facility (three batting cages, turf area, and loft area).
- I am responsible for reserving practice space through the Activity Scheduler site/software.
- The school and its activities have priority over non-school programs.
- High school scheduling has priority over middle school activities, and the right to schedule the entire facility as needed.
- Current, in-season, high school activities have first priority when scheduling space within the facility. Additionally, any or all other activities may be cancelled if/when weather becomes a factor for them.
- Administration has final approval for any and all scheduling conflicts.
- I will receive a key card for the facility only when I agree to be held responsible for the contents of this document in its entirety by signature below.
- If I lose my key card I am to notify the school district for immediate deactivation to keep the building secure, and I will receive a replacement key card as soon as possible.
- If I lose my key card and someone else uses it to enter the facility, I may be held liable if damages occur.
- Two or three non-school groups (Youth, Nitro, Bull Town, etc.) may be scheduled to share the main turf area, but the loft area will be limited to one group.
- I have read and will be held responsible for the contents of this document in its entirety. Failure to comply will result in the forfeiture of use of the facility.
The ability to use the multi-purpose indoor facility is a privilege that is offered to adults within the Mid-Prairie Community School District. The preceding rules and agreement items were developed to help monitor its use as well as the proper care of the facility.
Go to this website: Facilities Scheduler
Once there, you will see "Requester 's Login" off to the right hand side. Click on that link. Unless you are an administrator, you can't login from the initial screen.
Once you have clicked "Requester's Login" now you can enter your username and password. If this is your first time, click on the "Become a Requester" link on the right hand side of the page.
Once you are logged in, you can now make a request.
However, if you want to check the availability of your date/time/building, click on the "Facilities Calendar'' tab. This will bring up a new window. At first, the calendar will look blank.
You will see three drop-down boxes. I personally find it easiest to set them as shown: ALL, ALL, Show Entire Building. Then you have to click on the "Check Availability" button. If you don't click that, the calendar will always look blank. Once you are familiar with this, you can play around and search just one building, or just one location. Again, I find it somewhat easier to see all buildings, all locations.
Now that you know if you desired date/time/building is available, you can make a request. Close out of the calendar and click the "New Request" tab.
Name your activity, then click "Save and Continue."
Choose your date, and on the right hand side choose your time frame. Click "Save and Continue."
You can select different times for event start time, event set-up, tear-down, etc. Once you have your times determined, then click on the "Select" link under Location.
This will bring up another wind. Select your building. Do NOT try to choose the location type from the second drop-down box. Now click on the "Show All Locations" tab.
This will bring up another window. Here is where you will select your location.
You should then receive an email from Mr. Hotz after he views and accepts/denies your request. Good luck & happy scheduling!