Mid-Prairie is committed to providing students and staff access to a wide range of technology to support the educational objectives and mission of the school district including personalized learning, collaboration, innovation, communication and problem solving.
Jaynie Bontrager, District Technology Coordinator
Staff experiencing technology issues including hardware, printing, network, Gmail (mphawks account), badge/door card issues must submit a technology ticket using the ITS ticket portal.
All hardware purchases need to be ordered through Jaynie Bontrager. Staff needing information regarding cost of a technology related item may request an item quote.
Instructional needs and issues can be directed to your building Model Technology Teacher/Engagement Strategist or Learning Design Coach.
- Sara Puttmann, Model Technology Teacher, MP High School
- Denise Busch, District ELP
- Lori Simon, TLC Learning Design Coach, MP East Elementary, MP West Elementary
- Frank Slabaugh, Learning Design Coach, MP Middle School
- Erin Cavanagh, TLC Professional Learning Leader, MP High School
iPad App Purchasing
Directions for requesting apps:
- Email Jaynie Bontrager with information on the app you would like.
- Free apps will be pushed out to your device. They will show up in self-service for you to download.
- Paid apps will need approval first. Then they will be pushed out like the free apps.